Friday, January 6, 2017

1/5/17

I know it's not the 5th, but that's when I was able to spend some Skype time with my friend Amy. I just was tired last night, I didn't have time to post about it.

First portion of the evening, I didn't get much accomplished except finally sorting through my cling stamps into 3 different categories so they will be easier to find when I need them.  I've been wanting to make some cards and use my new markers.

Other then that, I did manage to cover a clipboard fancying it up a bit. It's been something I've wanted to try for a while to see if it would work decently. Just needs another coat and possibly clear coat to add a bit more protection. Much better then a boring press board clipboard though.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It did turn out nice, I was worried because I had a lot of bubbles going on when we were on Skype.

      Delete